Zenberry Vanilla Chai
Price Per Serving: $3.60
Zenberry Vanilla Chai is a seasonal offering only available in autumn and winter. Ours is based on the 5000 yr old Indian tea recipe from ayurveda known as masala chai. This is our own custom spice spice blend using organic, fair-trade spices. Paired with vegan protein (hemp & pea) and other superfoods like maca, mesquite, algae, grasses, probiotics and enzymes. Best of all, the spices are warming and calming so can help you sleep if consumed before bed.
- Additional information
Zenberry Vanilla Chai is a seasonal offering only available in autumn and winter. Ours is based on the 5000 yr old Indian tea recipe from ayurveda known as masala chai. Our goal was to bring the incredible power of spices to a convenient smoothie with an amazing flavor. To do this we refused to use cheap chai flavorings like so many others on the market and created our own custom spice blend with only real, organic, fair-trade spices. No other food on the planet has more antioxidants and nutrients than spices. Then we paired them with other superfoods like maca, mesquite, algae, sea vegetables, grasses, probiotics and enzymes, for one healthy, delicious smoothie. Best of all, the spices are warming and calming so may help you sleep if consumed before bed.
RAW – VEGAN – NON-GMO – ORGANIC – SOY-FREE – NO ADDED SUGAR
A synergy of raw organic pea and hemp protein. This fusion creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile which is high in branch chain amino acids (BCAAs). It is an easily digestible and nutrient-dense superfood base.
Pea Protein: A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian SUPERFOOD, Peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAAs)
Hemp Protein: Hemp seed is a complete vegan protein source. It has a high concentration of omegs 3 and omega 6 fatty acids in the favorable 1:3 ratio. Hemp protein is absorbed faster than any other plant-based protein.
No other food on earth contains more power than spices, gram for gram. We refuse to use cheap chai flavorings like so many other companies and instead created a custom organic, fair-trade spice blend preserving all of the power and nutrition of these gifts from nature.
- Organic Cloves: (ORAC 314,000) Only one other food on earth has higher antioxidant content (sumac bran). Antiviral, antibacterial, aids in digestion, can help insomnia, stabilizes blood sugar. High in Vit C, K, iron, selenium and calcium.
- Organic Ginger: (ORAC 39,041) Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, aides in digestion. High in potassium, magnesium, B6, B5
- Organic Nutmeg: (ORAC: 69,690) Anti-fungal, antibacterial, natural sleep aid, kills bacteria that causes gum disease and cavities, improves blood circulation, improves digestion.
- Organic Cinnamon: (ORAC: 267,536) Contains cinnamaldahyde which is anticlotting. 7th highest antioxidant content. Helps control blood sugar and triglycerides. kills candida and fungus. My lower LDL cholesterol.
- Organic Cardamom: (ORAC: 2764) Treats digestive disorders including heart burn and constipation. Contains cineole which is a powerful antiseptic improving oral health.
- Organic Vanilla Bean: (ORAC: 122,000) Calming scent, 2nd most expensive spice in world, high in B Vit, calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- Organic Allspice: Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial which helps with oral and digestive health, improves circulation,
- Organic Black Pepper: (ORAC: 34,053) Boosts stomach acid aiding in digestion, antibacterial, treats congestion. High in manganese, iron, Vit K and fiber.
For endurance and energy we added raw organic maca root powder. Maca is a member of the cruciferous family of plants. It is a distant relative of the common radish. It is grown high in the Andes between 11,000 and 14,000ft and its nutritional qualities come from having to survive in such a harsh environment. Rich in calcium, magnesium,phosphorous, potassium, sulfur and iron, and containing trace minerals, such as zinc, copper, selenium, manganese and silica.
A popular fruit grown in the Andes. It has a rich, sweet, maple flavor (it is the #1 ice cream flavor in Peru) and is a great source of fiber, beta carotene, iron and niacin (B3). We add this to help balance the flavor of our mix while still adding nutrients.
Mesquite powder comes from grinding the ripe seed pods of the mesquite tree into a fine powder. It was a food staple of Native Americans who lived in the desert regions of North America. High in protein, a good course of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc. It is also rich in the amino acid lysine. Mesquite has a sweet, rich molasses like flavor with a hint of caramel.
We all know that vegetables, especially leafy greens, are nutritional powerhouses and we should be eating more of them. This is easier said than done, though, right? With Zenberry it’s easy and delicious.
- Kale juice
- burdock root
- spinach juice
- broccoli juice
- kamut grass juice
- whole leaf barley grass juice
- whole-leaf wheat grass juice
- oat grass juice
- nopal cactus (prickly pear)
- Nettle leaf
- parsley juice
- alfalfa leaf juice
- dandelion leaf juice
- amla berry
Also known as “seaweed”, these vegetables are packed with essential vitamins and mineral like Vit. C, iron, calcium and especially iodine which is essential for a healthy thyroid. We use only Nova Scotia Dulse and Icelandic kelp which have been grown in the wild, carefully harvested and dried at low temperatures.
Spirulina / Chlorella
These are both aquatic algae packed with protein. Actually, gram for gram, they have much more protein than beef. Spirulina can be up to 71% protein, the highest of any food on earth. They also contain chlorophyll, beta-carotene (vit A), B Vit, Vit E & K, essential fatty acids, 8 essential amino acids, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and as much iron as red meat. The present of “the master antioxidant, superoxide dismutase.
The Probiotic Complex
(1.5 billion cells per serving) helps to support your digestive tract with a potent mix of probiotics including: L. Rhamnosus L. Salivarius, L. Plantarum, S. Thermophilis, L. Bulgaricus, L. Paraasei. These probiotics increase the absorption of the natural vitamins and minerals present in all of these superfoods and help to repopulate the beneficial flora of the digestive track.
- L. Rhamnosus
- L. Salivarius
- L. Plantarum
- S. Thermophilis
- L. Bulgaricus
- L. Paraasei
Enzymes help with digestion of all the superfoods in Zenberry. Our enzyme complex contains amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase, bromelain (from pineapple), and alpha galactosidase. (all from aspergillus).
- alpha galactosidase
|Dimensions||7 × 3.5 × 3.5 in|
|Price Per Serving||