Zenberry Vanilla Chai Monthly
$67.00 / month
Monthly Subscription saves you 20% plus free shipping.
Zenberry Vanilla Chai is a seasonal offering only available in autumn and winter. Ours is based on the 5000 yr old Indian tea recipe from ayurveda known as masala chai. This is our own custom spice spice blend using organic, fair-trade spices. Paired with vegan protein (hemp & pea) and other superfoods like maca, mesquite, algae, grasses, probiotics and enzymes. Best of all, the spices are warming and calming so can help you sleep if consumed before bed.
Only 4 left in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Never run out of Zenberry Vanilla Chai again with our monthly subscription! You will save 20% plus get free shipping. Cancel any time.
Vanilla Chai is a seasonal offering only available in autumn and winter. Ours is based on the 5000 yr old Indian tea recipe from ayurveda known as masala chai. Our goal was to bring the incredible power of spices to a convenient smoothie with an amazing flavor. To do this we refused to use cheap chai flavorings like so many others on the market and created our own custom spice blend with only real, organic, fair-trade spices. No other food on the planet has more antioxidants and nutrients than spices. Then we paired them with other superfoods like maca, mesquite, algae, sea vegetables, grasses, probiotics and enzymes, for one healthy, delicious smoothie. Best of all, the spices are warming and calming so may help you sleep if consumed before bed.
RAW – VEGAN – NON-GMO – ORGANIC – SOY-FREE – NO ADDED SUGAR
See how 2x New York State Road Race Champion, USA Cycling coach, and Zenberry co-founder, Shane Moran recovers from his workouts:
A synergy of raw organic pea and hemp protein. This fusion creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile which is high in branch chain amino acids (BCAAs). It is an easily digestible and nutrient-dense superfood base.
Pea Protein: A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian SUPERFOOD, Peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAAs)
Hemp Protein: Hemp seed is a complete protein source and the only food capable of sustaining life in the absence of other foods. It has a high concentration of omegs 3 and omega 6 fatty acids in the favorable 1:3 ratio. Hemp protein is absorbed faster than any other plant-based protein.
No other food on earth contains more power than spices, gram for gram. We refuse to use cheap chai flavorings like so many other companies and instead created a custom organic, fair-trade spice blend preserving all of the power and nutrition of these gifts from nature.
- Organic Cloves: (ORAC 314,000) Only one other food on earth has higher antioxidant content (sumac bran). Antiviral, antibacterial, aids in digestion, can treat insomnia, stabilizes blood sugar. High in Vit C, K, iron, selenium and calcium.
- Organic Ginger: (ORAC 39,041) Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic, aides in digestion. High in potassium, magnesium, B6, B5
- Organic Nutmeg: (ORAC: 69,690) Antifungal, antibacterial, boosts immune system, natural sleep aid, kills bacteria that causes gum disease and cavities, improves blood circulation, supports the kidneys and liver, improves digestion, treats anxiety and depression.
- Organic Cinnamon: (ORAC: 267,536) Contains cinnamaldahyde which is anticlotting. 7th highest antioxidant content. Boosts brain function, treats diabetes by controlling blood sugar and triglycerides. kills candida and fungus treating digestive disorders like IBS. Lowers LDL cholesterol. Treats and prevent certain cancers by starving it of sugar.
- Organic Cardamom: (ORAC: 2764) Treats digestive disorders including heart burn and constipation. A diuretic helping to detoxifying the kidneys, bladder and urinary tract. Helps lower blood pressure and prevents clots. Contains cineole which is a powerful antiseptic improving oral health.
- Organic Vanilla Bean: (ORAC: 122,000) Calming scent treats anxiety, 2nd most expensive spice in world, high in B Vit, calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- Organic Allspice: Anti-inflammatory so treats arthritis and gout, antibacterial which helps with oral and digestive health, improves circulation,
- Organic Black Pepper: (ORAC: 34,053) Boosts stomach acid aiding in digestion, helps break down fat cells, antibacterial, treats congestion, a diuretic helping to flush out toxins. High in manganese, iron, Vit K and fiber.
For endurance and energy we added raw organic maca root powder. Maca is a member of the cruciferous family of plants. It is a distant relative of the common radish. It is grown high in the Andes between 11,000 and 14,000ft and its nutritional qualities come from having to survive in such a harsh environment. Maca’s reputation as a powerful strength and stamina enhancer as well as libido-enhancing food-herb stretches back into prehistory. Maca, like goji berries and ginseng, is a powerful adaptogen, which means it has the ability to balance and stabilize the body’s systems (cardiovascular system, nervous system, musculature, lymphatic system, etc.). Rich in calcium, magnesium,phosphorous, potassium, sulfur and iron, and containing trace minerals, such as zinc, copper, selenium, manganese and silica.
A popular fruit grown in the Andes. It has a rich, sweet, maple flavor (it is the #1 ice cream flavor in Peru) and is a great source of fiber, beta carotene, iron and niacin (B3). We add this to help balance the flavor of our mix while still adding nutrients.
Mesquite powder comes from grinding the ripe seed pods of the mesquite tree into a fine powder. It was a food staple of Native Americans who lived in the desert regions of North America. High in protein, a good course of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc. It is also rich in the amino acid lysine. Mesquite has a sweet, rich molasses like flavor with a hint of caramel.
We all know that vegetables, especially leafy greens, are nutritional powerhouses and we should be eating more of them. This is easier said than done, though, right? Now it’s easy. We selected the most powerful vegetables & grasses for Zenberry Green but don’t worry, it still tastes like chocolate! Hooray!
- Kale juice
- burdock root
- spinach juice
- broccoli juice
- kamut grass juice
- whole leaf barley grass juice
- whole-leaf wheat grass juice
- oat grass juice
- nopal cactus (prickly pear)
- Nettle leaf
- parsley juice
- alfalfa leaf juice
- dandelion leaf juice
- amla berry
(Wild-crafted): Also known as “seaweed”, these vegetables are packed with essential vitamins and mineral like Vit. C, iron, calcium and especially iodine which is essential for a healthy thyroid. We use only Nova Scotia Dulse and Icelandic kelp which have been grown in the wild, carefully harvested and dried at low temperatures.
Spirulina / Chlorella
These are both aquatic algae packed with protein. Actually, gram for gram, they have much more protein than beef. Spirulina can be up to 71% protein, the highest of any food on earth. They also contain chlorophyll, beta-carotene (vit A), B Vit, Vit E & K, essential fatty acids, 8 essential amino acids, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and as much iron as red meat. The present of “the master antioxidant, superoxide dismutase helps make these algae very effective for detoxing the body of heavy metals and toxins.
The Probiotic Complex
(1.5 billion cells per serving) helps to support your digestive tract with a potent mix of probiotics including: L. Rhamnosus L. Salivarius, L. Plantarum, S. Thermophilis, L. Bulgaricus, L. Paraasei. These probiotics increase the absorption of the natural vitamins and minerals present in all of these superfoods and help to repopulate the beneficial flora of the digestive track. Ayurdevic medicine believes the immune system is located in your digestive track so keeping it strong and healthy is important for your overall health.
- L. Rhamnosus
- L. Salivarius
- L. Plantarum
- S. Thermophilis
- L. Bulgaricus
- L. Paraasei
Enzymes help with digestion of all the superfoods in Zenberry. Our enzyme complex contains amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase, bromelain (from pineapple), and alpha galactosidase. (all from aspergillus).
- alpha galactosidase
Himalayan Pink Salt
Every ingredient in Zenberry has been well thought out and must provide a nutritional benefit, as well as, good taste. This even includes our salt. We chose Himalayan Pink salt because it has a rich mineral content that includes over 84 minerals and trace elements such as: calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron. This salt is recognized for its beautiful pink color, high mineral content, and its therapeutic properties. Regular consumption of Himalayan Pink Salt provides essential minerals, trace elements, balances electrolytes, supports proper nutrient absorption, eliminates toxins, balances the body’s pH, normalizes blood pressure, and increases circulation and conductivity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.