This is a smoothie rich in Phenolic Acid (cherries, apples and berries are a good source pf phenolic acid), which has been shown clinically to improve elasticity of blood vessels, which typically decline with age. This smoothie is one of Emma’s creations for her HORMONIZE CLEANSE starting April 2nd which aims at achieving the trifecta of outstanding vascular health, outstanding nervous system responsiveness and vital hormonal balance for great intimacy. This blood vessels elasticity is critical to delivering blood to male and female sexual organs. Cheers in the name of a healthy heart, nerves sensitivity and a balanced endocrine system!
- 1/2 cup frozen pitted cherries (dark and/or tart)
- 1 apple cored and cut in pieces<
- 1 carrot, with the skin, cut in small pieces
- 2 TBSP ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup of coconut or other plant based yogurt
- 1 cup (or 1 1/2) coconut water – adjust quantity for consistency
- cinnamon to taste (optional if your use Zenberry Vanilla Chai as it contains cinnamon)
- 2 TBSP Zenberry mix
- Optional: ice
Blend in a high power blender 1 to 2 minutes and consume immediately. You can also save overnight but may need to add liquid the next morning as the flax seeds tend to create bulk when left to expand in the smoothie for some time (which is why they’re good for you!).
Weight training has so many benefits that go far beyond strength and big muscles.Read More