Feeding Success Meal Plan
Given my recent experience being vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free and more, I have really come up with a system for myself to make eating this way delicious and a no-brainer, whether cooking at home, or eating out. It's incredible how my body has quickly responded to the change and the amount of energy, clarity, strength and flexibility I've gained from being on a detox diet 24/7.
For the next 4 months, I'll be designing and sharing weekly meal plans with monthly subscribers interested in having more plants in their diet on a time pressed schedule. The meal plan will leverage the knowledge from the Feeding Success Lab Course I ran fro three years and put it into practice for you. These meal plans will be vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free but you can sweeten recipes or add animal protein to any dishes easily. So even if you're not on such a strict diet, you can integrate in your life a sweet potato hummus snack and a coconut curry zucchini ramen noodle dish for example!
Each Plan will Include:
- 2 Breakfasts (one solid food and one smoothie option)
- 2 Main meals (suitable for lunch or dinner)
- 1 Mini-meal (snack or meal substitute)
- 1 Soup
- Coach Corner: Nutrition advice for the week
- Tips to order food in restaurants following this diet
- An editorial focused on immune system and digestive health. This menu is meant to be the antidote or prevention strategy for auto-immune and chronic illnesses, all of which start with a compromised gut or diet.
This service will start next month and last for 4 months, March through June. Then we'll see where it leaves us. I teach from an authentic place which reflects my and my client's personal journey. We'll reassess needs before the summer.
The fee for the Feeding Success Meal Plan is $50 month or $179 total for all 4 months for new Feeding Success Lab customers.
Existing Feeding Success Labs participants will receive 40% discount as they already purchased the online course in prior years (email me).
Finally, I like to share knowledge, motivate and interact with my community daily through social media. My Gojifitness and Zenberry Instagram and Facebook pages are updated daily by myself and Shane, in addition to these three newsletters I write on a regular basis and which you know about:
- The weekly Gojifitness nutrition and lifestyle newsletter (every Wednesday). LINK.
- The Zenberry Sunday Smoothie Recipe (every Sunday). Registration LINK.
- Broga & Yoga with Emma - sent once or twice a month to my in-person and virtual yoga and Broga students to share homework videos, schedule of special classes and virtual yoga classes. Registration LINK
You can opt-in and opt-out as you wish from these communications.
So that's what's on the agenda for this year. We're on this journey together with real life experiences. I am authentic in my learning, experimenting and teaching process. Walking this path a step at a time with wonderful people produces amazing results. Looking forward to 2018!