Beer & Broga will resume Sept. 18th 7pm
Introducing Beer & Broga featuring Strong Rope Brewery!
Broga is yoga geared for men (where it's ok if you can't touch your toes). While it is focused on men, Broga is open to all and women will find the workout both beneficial and challenging (especially for upper body work).
Strong, energetic,and challenging, Broga combines the best core-strengthening, muscle-toning, cardio-working, stress-reducing, clarity-enhancing yoga postures with functional fitness exercises for an amazing workout.
You’ll get that pumped-up feeling you get from working out and a deep flexibility and relaxation feeling from “working in.”
Broga's mission is to offer men real tools for coping with daily stresses and demands through an accessible yoga-based fitness program taught from a man’s point of view. Broga is for every “body,” from the beginner yogi to the professional athlete.
Good music, cool vibe, all are welcome...and now add some delicious Brooklyn-based Strong Rope Brewery beer and you have a match made in heaven!
We have partnered up with Strong Rope Brewery to offer a great space for a late Sunday morning workout and a post-workout brew (1 complimentary beer). We love supporting local, innovative and passionate entrepreneurs, like ourselves, so it was a perfect match. And what better way to entice more men to try Broga than with an amazing craft beer?
Our very own Emma Galland who will be teaching this class was interviewed in the following articles about Broga Yoga:
Article in the NY Post by Melkorka Licea
Article in Withings by Lynn Marie Hulsman.
Article in the Park Slope Patch by Marc Torrence.
Article in Brooklyn Daily by Caroline Spivack
Fitness Magazine wrote an article about Broga Yoga. Article
Our 1st Beer & Broga at Strong Rope Brewery (Brooklyn)
- To be announced dates at Strong Rope Brewery -574A President Street Brooklyn, NY (4th Ave & President St)
- $25 includes 45-60min Broga Yoga workout and 1 complimentary beer from Strong Rope Brewery
- We have some yoga mats but please bring your own if you have one. First come, first served. Bottle of water and a towel is helpful since it can get sweaty.
- If you have yoga straps or blocks and want to bring them, that is great, too. Neither are required, though.
- Space is limited to about 20 participants
- Please arrive a few minutes early so you're ready to go at 11am. The tap room opens for business at 12 so we need to finish up on time.
Strong Rope Brewery® and taproom serves hand-crafted ales in Gowanus, Brooklyn. As a New York State farm brewery, our ales range from reinterpreted classics to seasonals that utilize local farms finest ingredients. As a family run business we look to support other New York producers. We also now serve New York State wine and spirits.
We are excited to work with some amazing New York farms and malt-houses. As a New York state farm brewery we feel it is important for us to do our part to help bring back the brewing agriculture to New York and to support the farmers and craftsman that are creating the ingredients we use in our beer...without their extraordinary effort and commitment to quality our beer would not be nearly as delicious.